The standard immunization program for puppies include:
– The first vaccine – 45th to 50th day;
– Second vaccine – the 8th to the 9th week;
– Third vaccine – 12 weeks;
– Annual vaccine (from the third vaccine).
The standard immunization program for kittens include:
– The first vaccine – 7-8th week;
– Second vaccine – a 12th week.
You need to know that compliance with the age of immunization is essential for their effectiveness. Try to observe the age to overlap the time of acquired immunity. If it is missed any of the vaccines, the scheme must be changed. When you are going to vaccinate your pet, it should be completely healthy.