Our surgical team is dedicated to providing the best care for your pet. Knowing that surgery is stressful for both you and your four-legged friend, our team is ready to go through with you in this alarming moment and offer the highest quality care, so that your peace of mind as you and your beloved friend.
Our surgery is equipped with the most modern equipment and systems for air filtration and disinfection. Guaranteed is the use of the safest animal health anesthetics and advanced surveillance systems of the heart, breathing and pulse.
Orthopedics and traumatology – includes all diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. These include all types of injuries, fractures, dislocations, sprains, etc.., congenital malformations of the limb, abnormalities of development, inflammatory, degenerative conditions /arthrosis/, tumors and the like.
Our doctors have extensive experience in orthopedic surgery, including:
- operations of cross-links;
- surgical repair of the patellar luxation;
- resection of the femoral head and neck;
- limb amputation;
- non-invasive treatment of arthritis and the like;
We offer and subsequent physiotherapy, providing faster and qualitative recovery of your pet. We use acupuncture and electroacupuncture in patients with musculoskeletal disorders, peripheral neuropathy and post-operative rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery.
General and abdominal surgery – besides routinely performed general surgery and abdominal surgery in our clinic are performed and more specific surgical procedures such as:
- preventative gastropexy;
- treatment of Brachycephalic syndrome;
- surgery of the urinary tract;
- treatment of laryngeal paralysis;
- treatment of certain birth defects.
What is important to know before surgery?
- Stop taking food at least 12 hours and water about 4 hours before surgery your pet (except for small breeds, babies and exotic).
- Always consult in advance with your veterinarian about taking drugs, other than prescribed.
- You are welcome to the clinic for 15-20 min before your appointment for follow-up questions and clarifications.