Because of the wide range of effects caused by the ingestion of the poison, the identification of such a patient is difficult.
Signs can include: vomiting, blood in vomit contents, diarrhea, hypersalivation, the smell of garlic, dilated pupils, incoordination, loss of consciousness, convulsions, increased or decreased urine output, blood in the urine, drinking more water, difficulty breathing, nosebleeds, subcutaneous hematoma and others.
In the event of any of these signs, seek veterinary care!
Do not take anything on your own, without the advice of a veterinarian!
These signs may be manifestations of many other diseases!